WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

True Confession: Ice Prince Talks About Why He Denied His Son, Jamal


Follow @CityHitz_Ent 



 
 
In a chat with Showbizplus, Ice Prince explained why he had before now, denied his baby when the news first went viral in March last year. According to him, he had a lot of issues to deal with back then and has since assumed full responsibility for the boy named Toluwalase Jamal.

How has fatherhood changed you?
 It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.
 You initially denied having a baby?
 It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.
 What is the relationship like with his mother?
 I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now. Have you started thinking about marriage? No, I’m fully focused on my music.
Ice Prince welcomed Toluwalase Jamal Zamani last year with a 20-year-old lady, Bimbo who was rumoured to be former label mate, Jesse Jagz' ex-girlfriend. 



 
Epic Soccer Online Training - Improve your Soccer Skills Click Here!!!

Singing Method Training - Online Singing Course Click Here!

HOW I MAKE 500DOLLARS EVERY DAY{EASY STEPS} CLICK HERE

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE CREATIVE? CLICK HERE
True Confession: Ice Prince Talks About Why He Denied His Son, Jamal True Confession: Ice Prince Talks About Why He Denied His Son, Jamal Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 5:23 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.