WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

(MUSIC) Rick Ross ~ I Wonder Why



rick-ross-i-wonder-why 


They sure are busy over there at the Maybach Music Group headquarters! Rozay is also prepping his solo LP for later this year called Mastermind

However, not on the neither LPs, Ross dropped a new banger “I Wonder Why,” which references the recent controversy surrounding the “Stand Your Ground Law” and using sound bites from the recent George Zimmerman trial prosecution witness Rachel Jeantel. You should check this out and share your views!!


ENJOY& SHARE ::

DOWNLOAD -->  Rick Ross ~ I Wonder Why
  


(MUSIC) Rick Ross ~ I Wonder Why (MUSIC) Rick Ross ~ I Wonder Why Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 10:58 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.