WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

(MUSIC) R. Kelly ~ My Story ft 2 Chainz



R-Kelly-Taps-2-Chainz

R&B chameleon R. Kelly puts on his trap hat for the 2 Chainz-assisted cut “My Story.” Premiered at this year’s 2013 BET Awards, the music vet narrates the chronicles of his rags to riches come-up.
“Came from humble beginnings, now I’m cocky with my spendin’ / They say life is just a game and I thank God That I’m winnin’,” he begins.
“My Story” is set to appear on Kelly’s upcoming album Black Panties. Download, Listen and share your views


ENJOY ::
Listen To My Story


DOWNLOAD  ~~~>R. Kelly ~ My Story ft 2 Chainz




(MUSIC) R. Kelly ~ My Story ft 2 Chainz (MUSIC) R. Kelly ~ My Story ft 2 Chainz Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 11:01 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.