WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

[CityHitz Gist] Pasuma In A “Serious Relationship” With Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya

Follow @CityHitz_Ent 







Pasuma In A “Serious Relationship” With Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya

Fuji icon Wasiu Alabi Pasuma has reportedly spoken of his relationship to Yoruba actress Ronke Odusanya in a recent interview.
“Well I am in a serious relationship with Ronke Odusanya a.k.a Flaky Ididowo. If things work according to plan we might get married soon. Though everything is in God’s hands but I can assure you that we are in a serious relationship.”
Speaking further about his daughter and why he is still single, Pasuma said, “I had my first child when I was 23 and by the time she was born, a lot of people thought I was not serious then. Thank God that she is 23 now while I am 46. The girl is now my friend and confidant.”
“I have been married once but it did not work. Mind you marriage is a life time contract, so I don’t want to rush into it. But I can assure you I will definitely move into my new house with a wife soon, ” the musician stated.
 



 
Epic Soccer Online Training - Improve your Soccer Skills Click Here!!!

Singing Method Training - Online Singing Course Click Here!

HOW I MAKE 500DOLLARS EVERY DAY{EASY STEPS} CLICK HERE

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE CREATIVE? CLICK HERE
[CityHitz Gist] Pasuma In A “Serious Relationship” With Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya [CityHitz Gist] Pasuma In A “Serious Relationship” With Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 4:06 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.