WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

[FRESH MUSIC] @Olamide_YBNL – Yemi My Lover (mp3 download)



Get Familiar: Olamide – Yemi My Lover (mp3 download)

OLAMIDE – The Baddest Rapper That Ever Liveth  -Baddo of Life DROPS new track, Yemi My Lover! 

Check out new music from Olamide. For those born in the late 80/s and early 90s, I bet y’all can relate to the title of this new joint titled ‘Yemi My Lover’.
\
Olamide sings on this track which isn’t so bad plus he is much softer on his delivery, none of the angry spats, – and of course drops his funny yoruba lines with a hint of Ibo.  Clearly talking to a past girl friend and all those girls who won’t go through thick and thin with a dude but want a come back when things are looking commercially fantastic. LOL!
….Tell your jazzman your otumopo weak o….
Olamide is SICK!
Olamide cranking up in your ears – the YBNL soldier!

Listen up and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD ==>  Olamide - Yemi My Lover

   

[FRESH MUSIC] @Olamide_YBNL – Yemi My Lover (mp3 download) [FRESH MUSIC] @Olamide_YBNL – Yemi My Lover (mp3 download) Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 8:51 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.