WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

Viral Video: Kheengz – I Believe

Follow @CityHitz_Ent 




Viral Video: Kheengz – I Believe
               
                                  
Following the successful release of his debut mixtape, the College Kid Mixtape “CKMT”, Kheengz hasn’t rested for one moment bringing us awesome jobs which he calls Post CKMT. His first and long awaited viral video titled (I Believe) is finally out.

Though specifically dedicated to the students killed in the College of Agriculture Yobe State, he reaches out to the whole country both those who have lost someone and those who haven’t in the on-going boko haram crises.

ENJOY & SHARE!!!

DOWNLOAD ==>  Kheengz - I Believe



 
Epic Soccer Online Training - Improve your Soccer Skills Click Here!!!

Singing Method Training - Online Singing Course Click Here!

HOW I MAKE 500DOLLARS EVERY DAY{EASY STEPS} CLICK HERE

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE CREATIVE? CLICK HERE
Viral Video: Kheengz – I Believe Viral Video: Kheengz – I Believe Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 7:06 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.