WE PROMOTE MUSIC & BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE | ARTISTE MANAGEMENT | DIGITAL MARKETING

[VIDEO] Kanye West – “Kim Kardashian Gave Me Everything”



Follow @CityHitz_Ent ...In what is a segment of a 4-part interview with BBC1′s Zane Lowe, Kanye West spoke about his baby mama Kim Kardashian’s influence in his life.
Although brief in discussing Kim, Ye credits the reality superstar for helping him enjoy life away from the studio and business duties.
“Family time. It’s what Kim gave me. She gave me everything. She gave me a family. She gave me a support system,” Kanye said when asked if he takes time for himself away from always working. “She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asking me for money, which is really hard for me to find.”

Watch the full video below

[VIDEO] Kanye West – “Kim Kardashian Gave Me Everything”  [VIDEO] Kanye West – “Kim Kardashian Gave Me Everything” Reviewed by CityHitz Simula8 on 10:50 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Comments System

ENTER YOUR EMAIL NOW FOR FREE MUSIC & BUSINESS PROMOTION:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.